Expect to be loved!
Our motto is: Rose Rock: A place to begin, a place to belong, a place to become!
Begin - simply means everyone deserves a second chance!
Belong - simply means everyone deserves to be loved!
Become - simply means deserves to win!
Expect to be impacted!
Our worship is expressive and impactful! At Rose Rock we do not apologize for the way we worship! We know that if you new where we came from, then you would understand why we worship God the way we do!
God loves you and we do too! It is not accidental that God is dealing with you and reaching for you right where you're at! Gods timing is perfect in your life.
Sunday Morning Schedule
- We begin at 10:30am in the sanctuary with a couple congregational songs;
- Immediately following the song, we move to a traditional Sunday School format where everyone has fellowship and biblical based instruction in a age relevant environment.
Sunday Evening Schedule
- Pre-service prayer begins at 5:30 in the sanctuary.
- At 6:00pm we kick off our Sunday evening Worship!
Wednesday Evening Schedule
- Preservice prayer 6:30-6:50
- 7:00 we begin
- Students and Children's Church go to their designated places during the offering song.
- 8:30 is our target time to dismiss.